Resources During Rotations
Urgent services are available 24/7 to students who need immediate attention. Visit https://counseling.ufl.edu/services/crisis/ for more information
CORE and the Canvas websites will have most, if not all, of the information you need while on rotations. Students are required to check UF email at least three times per week to stay up- to-date and informed of any changes. Please make sure your email inbox does not get too full to receive emails while on rotations. Being out of touch, even on your APPE rotation off, can sometimes create difficult situations for your upcoming rotations and APPE requirements.
- Policies, procedures, and forms
- Schedule change petition form
- Grade appeal form
- Orientation materials
- Rotation dates
- Determine who the Regional Coordinator is for assigned site
- Find preceptor contact information
- Help students track, access, and maintain their compliance records through their academic program
- Order background checks and drug screenings
Office of Experiential Programs Website
- Regional Coordinator, faculty and staff contact information
- Academic Honors Information
**If you discover an error in the information provided on any of our websites or email messages, please let us know as soon as possible to correct the information.